CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's Coming Together


While our parents were in town, we had them write prayers and scriptures to our little one. What a special moment for all of them. I cried when I read them. It is such a blessing to have a family that supports us and desires that our son grows in the Lord.

My dad, also known as "Grandpa", writing his prayers.
Mom, also known as "Grammy", which she signed on her messages.

Aunt Caylie, my sister.

Uncle Ben, my brother, taking it very seriously.

Vickie, also known as "Nana", writing her prayers on the wall.

Jesse, also known as "Papa", writing on the wall.

We got our crib this week too! Jason put it together while I was at work, and put the bedding in it as well. It's so beautiful!

Here it is all put together with the bedding.

Jason started the rest of the painting this weekend. We picked brown and green as our colors.

Here are the two colors together. The accent wall is chocolate.
It looks great!

And the bed does too!
Our baby's bedroom is coming together. Jason did a great job! We are so excited about all the happenings of this week!

7 comments:

KLee said...

It looks so good! I will use the prayer idea the next time we paint. I still need to find those wall decals for you! Love the rich colors. Fabulous job!

Caroline said...

I love the idea of the prayers on the wall. That is so special for everyone!!! And the room looks great - where did you get the bedding?!? Josiah Evan is one lucky little boy!:)

Lauren said...

Precious nursery so far!! Love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Room looks great..Jason needs a shirt

It's a Mom Thing said...

Lookin' good. Love the walls with the bedding! Do you want a wipes case in these colors or to match your diaper bag??

PS - PUT A SHIRT ON!

Outnumbered! said...

Love the crib and the bedding is super cute!

TCW said...

I love the bedding and the colors. Jason certainly is handy. Congrats to you too. I can't wait to meet little Josiah.