I couldn't help but post these beautiful pictures of Josiah, who was only a few days old when we had these taken. When I look at them now, I have such sweet memories of him at that fragile stage of his life. It was here for only a fleeting moment, but I am so thankful to have the pictures to remind me of how precious it was. Pictures are captivating. They capture what you hope you never forget. You can return to them to remember the sweet blessings, and hold on to those lasting thoughts of joy. They remind you of what you truly value in your life.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Love the pictures! I often look back on those early days when the boys were newborn and can't beleive how peaceful they seem. Ha Beautiful pictures--girl you have alot of updating to do if we are only on the newborn pics!
I know, I sure do! But, I'm working on it. A couple more this week, and I might be almost caught up! =)
Your pics are beautiful! What an awesome family!
Post a Comment