Today is the last day of my summer freedom. I feel somewhat sad about that, but I am also looking forward to starting school again. My sweet hubby, J, is busy finishing up writing his band shows for....yes....ten bands. Is he crazy, you ask? No, we actually prayed that God would provide ten shows, and He did just that! I'm trying to be patient, though, because it is very time consuming right now for him. But, we are using it to pay off my school loan from grad school, so who can complain about that!!? He has a few more weeks of band work, and then he will be done. By the way, for those of you who might think writing band shows is a little weird and makes no sense, it's kind of like doing graphic design on a computer, except the design moves to go along with the music. It's pretty amazing. I didn't have a clue what it was until I met J. =)
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Glad you got it all up and running! Looks great! Praying for you as you go back to work tomorrow!
Welcome to Blogworld!! Good luck with school today:) Oh, and I was in band in high school (shhh!) and I have a great respect for anyone who writes those shows!
HEY!!!! So good to hear from you on my blog. Hope you guys are doing well! Miss you all at TFBC a whole bunch!
Hey! So glad you have a blog. Now I can keep up since I don't get to see you enough.
So I just thougth I would say hello because I have a blog as well. I want to share it with you. Love you
Amy Richardson
Post a Comment