At 26 weeks, my belly is definitely showing and getting bigger every day. I feel huge! But, I know that I still have a ways to go. =) This week has been a challenge, due to the fact that I caught a terrible cold. We had a snow day on Monday and Tuesday, but I was in bed both days, and ended up taking another sick day this Thursday just trying to recover. I hope that by the end of this week, I will be feeling better. I have restless nights, so sleeping hasn't been the greatest. Oh well. It should be over soon. I don't think Josiah cares much. He has been so active while I have been lying on the couch. His favorite position now is sticking his butt up underneath my right rib. Lovely. =) Sometimes my ribs feel bruised from all his pushing, but I like to know that he's there, and he definitely lets me know with all his moving around, kicking and rolling. I think I have noticed it more because I haven't been as active while being sick. Jason can't believe how much he can feel him now. It's so fun. Oh, and I am getting an outie! My belly button is starting to stick out. He, he.


2 comments:
you are so cute.
Hey Rachel,
Congratulations on your pregnancy!!!! Manda and I think that you are so beautiful and of course that little belly looks so cute. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy. God has certinately blessed you and Jason. I love the baby room, it is beautiful with the greens and browns. The cradle your grandfather made is absolutely beautiful as well.
Post a Comment