At the beginning of April, Jason's family held a baby shower for us in Aiken. It was our first one, and it was so fun. We were blessed with many gifts and had a great time visiting with family and friends.
Not long after that, we took our teens from the church on a mission trip to North Charleston. Yes, I went, at 31 weeks. I was either brave, or crazy, but we had a great time. The team I was on spent the week painting, and we had tons of fun while serving those in need. I am so glad I went.

This past weekend, we went to Columbia to celebrate our coming arrival with some good friends. We had a great time, and it was good to see all of them. Jason went to college at USC with most of them, which is how we are connected. One of the couples announced that they were expecting as well, so that was exciting!

This last picture is of me at 34 weeks. Yup, he is starting to get rather heavy. But, it's so worth it. I can't wait to meet him!


1 comments:
Daddy says "Now there's a baby!!" We are soooo excited to meet the little guy! We love him already and pray for him to be a godly man someday.
Post a Comment